Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Addition

Here is the latest addition to the Blast Shelter's arsenal of toys. I recently acquired a Folbot Greenland II. The Folbot design allows for a fairly seaworthy 17' boat that is able to break down into a pair of waterproof bags for transport & storage in a matter of minutes. The obvious advantage of this is that I can stash it in the Blast Shelter while on the road and stash it darn near anywhere I want to back at the home. The other advantage this boat has over most other kayaks is that I can change it from a two person craft to a single person craft and back anytime I wish.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/08/2010

    Even tho I don't know you very well, I love reading about all the things you kids do. Makes me wish I were 35 years younger again.

    Love you all, Grandma Beth (Georgia's mom)

    ReplyDelete